The history and original build of this boat are unknown. She was bought by the current owner in a poor state and used extensively until the owner decided she was the right boat for them and started a major refit. This work was completed in 2020.
The work included new raised topsides forward, new fore and aft decks, new wheelhouse and all new cockpit fit out. The new Yanmar engine was fitted and all new systems throughout the boat.
She is a very practical boat with a large open cockpit, sheltered helm and 2 berth accommodation so she could make an ideal weekend boat for river and coast exploration.
- Clinker planked in mahogany all copper rivet fastened to steam bent oak timbers.
- White painted hull with iroko rubbing strakes.
- Foredeck of straight laid pine with an iroko covering board.
- Covring boards stretch all the way aft making narrow side decks with an aft deck of similar straight laid pine.
- Large aft cockpit with varnished mahogany seating and a scrubbed teak cockpit sole.
- Wheelhouse of varnished iroko with with a sheathed plywood roof. The roof overhangs the aft cockpit to give a sheltered outside space.
- Varnished iroko sliding door into the wheelhouse.
- Yanmar 3YM30 3cyl 30hp diesel installed new in 2020. Only 140 hours running time.
- Stainless steel shaft to a centreline fixed 3 blade bronze propeller.
- 2 x 12 volt 80ah batteries charged from the engine alternator or a fixed solar panel on the wheelhouse roof.
- 80 litre plastic Aquafax fuel tank with a Vetus primary filter.
- Wheel steering with a manual hydraulic system. Vetus MTL7210 ram on the rudder under the aft deck.
- 2 berths under the foredeck with sitting headroom.
- 6’ headroom in the wheelhouse.
- In the wheelhouse to port is a galley area with a single burner gas hob and single stainless sink with electrically pumped fresh water from a detachable plastic container.
- Navigation lights
- Twin horns
- 2 x Johnson auto electric bilge pumps
- Whale Gusher manual bilge pump
- 6 x Fenders
- Mooring Warps
- Grapnel anchor with warp and chain
- Cockpit cover
- Emergency tiller
Wooden Ships classic yachts brokers have an extensive database of boats for sale. With a wide range of sailboats, classic yachts, motor yachts and small classic boats, Wooden Ships has one of the largest selections of traditional wooden boats and yachts for sale in the UK.
These particulars have been prepared in good faith from information provided by the Vendors and are intended as a guide, Wooden Ships cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. The Purchaser should instruct his agent or surveyor to validate all details as necessary and satisfy himself with the condition of the vessel and its equipment.