Wooden Ships Comments on this 18′ Rowing Skiff
Clinker rowing skiff built to a very high standard and lightly used since completion.
Single rowing position with a rattan aft seat, a superbly elegant river boat in top class condition.
Built by a very skilled and enthusiastic amateur for his own use. Clearly the boat has been afloat very little in her years and remains in excellent condition.
- Clinker planked in mahogany all copper fastened.
- Widely spaced sawn oak ribs fastened with copper clench nails.
- Oak stem, keel and transom with a bronze keel band.
- Mahogany rubbing strake all round.
- Solid varnished mahogany sole boards.
- Transom hung varnished mahogany rudder
- Aft thwart with a cushion and a Rattan back support.
- Pair of spruce spoon blade sweeps with leathered collars.
- Single axle galvanised road trailer
- All over boat cover
- Pair of spruce spoon blade sweeps with leathered collars
- Pair of bronze rowlocks
- Varnished rudder with control lines
- Rattan aft seat with cushion
Wooden Ships classic yachts brokers have an extensive database of boats for sale. With a wide range of sailboats, classic yachts, motor yachts and small classic boats, Wooden Ships has one of the largest selections of traditional wooden boats and yachts for sale in the UK.
These particulars have been prepared in good faith from information provided by the Vendors and are intended as a guide, Wooden Ships cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. The Purchaser should instruct his agent or surveyor to validate all details as necessary and satisfy himself with the condition of the vessel and its equipment.