Wooden Ships Comments on this 21′ Sport Fishing Boat
21’ Sport Fishing Boat to an American design built by Dartmouth boat builders B. & A. Pomeroy.
This is a demonstration model aimed at securing orders for new builds to the same design.
Built to an American design and launched in 2022, this is a demonstration model used by the builders who are offering further builds of the same design, constructed to an owners exact specification.
A new commission would be to exactly the same hull design, but the internal layout, engine and systems could all be specified by the owner to suit their needs.
The design is very interesting with a lot more internal space than any modern RIB, comfortable seating and excellent sea keeping characteristics. The design of the hull makes her a stiff boat, responsive at speed and able to handle rough weather without concern.
Any enquiries for new build boats to this design will be passed to the builders who can discuss your requirements.
Price for a complete boat with engine is £55,000. For a bare boat with no engine but everything else complete the price is £39,000.
- Double diagonal cold moulded hull using 2 diagonal layers of marine plywood bonded with epoxy.
- Cedar stringers bonded internally to the hull and marine plywood frames.
- Hull sheathed externally with epoxy glass cloth and finished with 2 pack paints.
- Sheathed marine plywood decks with varnished iroko rubbing strakes topped with a chrome rubbing band.
- Sealed weather deck made from sheathed marine plywood with access hatches to the bilges. Self draining deck.
- Yamaha 115hp outboard engine new in 2023.
- Can take an engine from 90hp – 115hp.
- Top speed of 30 knots with stiff responsive handling in all conditions.
- Fuel tanks under the sole
- Single 12 volt battery with isolator switch.
- Seating for 8 people in comfort with 2 swivel console seats, large aft bench seat and space for 2 in the bows.
- The boat is very spacious and easy to move around with high sides giving a feeling of safety. Ideal for families as the little ones are really in the boat.
- Yamaha 115hp engine, 2023
- Numax 105ah battery
- ICOM M-506 DSC VHF
- Raymarine C80 chart plotter
- Fusion MS-RA55 sound system
- Lowrance Hook Reveal 7 sounder/fish finder
- Pop up navigation light
- Fire extinguisher
- Manual bilge pump
- Auto electric bilge pump
- Boat hook
- Ensign and staff
- Mooring lines
Wooden Ships classic yachts brokers have an extensive database of boats for sale. With a wide range of sailboats, classic yachts, motor yachts and small classic boats, Wooden Ships has one of the largest selections of traditional wooden boats and yachts for sale in the UK.
These particulars have been prepared in good faith from information provided by the Vendors and are intended as a guide, Wooden Ships cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. The Purchaser should instruct his agent or surveyor to validate all details as necessary and satisfy himself with the condition of the vessel and its equipment.