Wooden Ships Comments on this 20′ Nick Smith Clinker Motor Launch
Clinker motor launch built by Nick Smith of Salcombe in 2004. Based on the lines of a Salcombe Bass Fishing boat from the 20th century with typical lines of straight stem and elegant sheer line.
Nick Smith has been building and repairing boats since 1980 and has forged a name for himself in recent years building high quality motor launches based on the traditional Salcombe fishing boats.
This boat has been professionally maintained and repaired as necessary and is being sold in smart condition ready for use next summer. She comes with a good road trailer and all over cover.
A very beautiful looking boat in good condition.
Length on Deck 20’4”
- Clinker planked in larch all copper rivet fastened to steam bent oak timbers.
- Varnished Khaya mahogany sheer strake.
- Iroko keel with a varnished oak transom and stem.
- 3 thwarts made from yellow pine with heavy oak hanging knees.
- Varnished wooden engine box.
- Painted slatted sole boards.
- Transom hung mahogany rudder and tiller.
- Yanmar 2YM 15 twin cylinder 15hp diesel installed new in 2008.
- Centreline 3 blade bronze propeller.
- 14 litre stainless steel fuel tank.
- Single 12 volt battery.
- Galvanised braked road trailer
- All over cover
- Auto electric bilge pump
- Bronze vertical action manual bilge pump
- Bow and stern mooring lines
- Anchor with chain and rope
Wooden Ships classic yachts brokers have an extensive database of boats for sale. With a wide range of sailboats, classic yachts, motor yachts and small classic boats, Wooden Ships has one of the largest selections of traditional wooden boats and yachts for sale in the UK.
These particulars have been prepared in good faith from information provided by the Vendors and are intended as a guide, Wooden Ships cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. The Purchaser should instruct his agent or surveyor to validate all details as necessary and satisfy himself with the condition of the vessel and its equipment.