Wooden Ships Comments on this McNulty Longstone Sailing Dinghy
McNulty Longstone clinker sailing dinghy built by McNulty Boats to their popular Longstone design.
As usual with McNulty the build quality and materials are first class. The hull was antifouled this year and is varnished inside and out.
Complete with a recently bought road trailer with a piggy back launching trolley and fitted cover.
Pretty boat, easy to row and sail, perfect for family adventures up the rivers and creeks.
Length on Deck 12’
Sail area 78sqft
- Clinker planked in mahogany all copper rivet fastened to steam bent oak timbers.
- Laminated iroko stem and keel with a mahogany transom.
- Mahogany thwarts and supporting knees.
- Slatted mahogany sole boards
- Mahogany dagger board and drop plate rudder.
- Standing lug rig on an unstayed varnished pine mast.
- Varnished pine boom and lug yard.
- Tan terylene sail with one reef point.
- Galvanised road trailer with piggy bac launching trolley, 2021
- All over winter cover
- Summer covert
- Pair of oars and rowlocks
- Mainsail, spars and rigging
- Sole boards
- Rudder, tiller and dagger board
Wooden Ships classic yachts brokers have an extensive database of boats for sale. With a wide range of sailboats, classic yachts, motor yachts and small classic boats, Wooden Ships has one of the largest selections of traditional wooden boats and yachts for sale in the UK.
These particulars have been prepared in good faith from information provided by the Vendors and are intended as a guide, Wooden Ships cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. The Purchaser should instruct his agent or surveyor to validate all details as necessary and satisfy himself with the condition of the vessel and its equipment.