Wooden Ships Comments on this 15′ Clinker Dinghy
Built by Cyril White of Brightlingsea in the 1960’s although her exact history is unknown.
No doubt designed as a stout boat for local use, she has 2 rowing positions and can take an outboard on the transom.
Excellent freeboard, stiff bilge sections and good beam make her a stable, capable and safe boat for family use.
Complete with trailer and outboard engine.
- Clinker planked in a close grain pine. All copper rivet fastened to steam bent oak timbers.
- Mahogany transom with an oak stem and keel plus a steel keel band.
- Mahogany gunwhales, thwarts and supporting knees
- 2 rowing positions in the gunwhales.
- Johnson 6hp outboard engine with remote fuel tank.
- Galvanised road trailer
- Johnson 6hp outboard engine
- Fuel tank
- 2 pairs of oars
- 2 pairs of rowlocks
- Slatted sole boards
Wooden Ships classic yachts brokers have an extensive database of boats for sale. With a wide range of sailboats, classic yachts, motor yachts and small classic boats, Wooden Ships has one of the largest selections of traditional wooden boats and yachts for sale in the UK.
These particulars have been prepared in good faith from information provided by the Vendors and are intended as a guide, Wooden Ships cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. The Purchaser should instruct his agent or surveyor to validate all details as necessary and satisfy himself with the condition of the vessel and its equipment.