Wooden Ships Comments on this Robertsons of Woodbridge Rowing Dinghy
10’ rowing dinghy built by Robertsons of Woodbridge in 1968 for the London Boatshow.
In present ownership for 50 years, she has only ever had 2 owners.
Professional refit 7 years ago, used regularly up until 2021 since which time she has not been in the water.
A stable boat that rows nicely, reasonably full in the bows giving her good buoyancy but fine in the aft sections making her slip nicely through the water.
- Clinker planked in spruce, except for the garboards and top 3 planks which are mahogany.
- All copper rivet fastened to steam bent oak timbers.
- Oak stem and keel with a mahogany transom.
- Varnished mahogany thwarts with mahogany hanging knees.
- Vanished internally and painted externally with a rope fender all round.
- Varnished mahogany slatted sole boards.
- Pair of spoon blade oars made by Cox’s of Oxford
- 2 pairs of galvanised rowlocks
- Galvanised road trailer
- Launching trolley
- Varnished mahogany slatted sole boards
- All over cover
Wooden Ships classic yachts brokers have an extensive database of boats for sale. With a wide range of sailboats, classic yachts, motor yachts and small classic boats, Wooden Ships has one of the largest selections of traditional wooden boats and yachts for sale in the UK.
These particulars have been prepared in good faith from information provided by the Vendors and are intended as a guide, Wooden Ships cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. The Purchaser should instruct his agent or surveyor to validate all details as necessary and satisfy himself with the condition of the vessel and its equipment.